The Extended Chair For Yoga - Eyal Shifroni
The chair is a multi purpose prop that offers a vast number of applications for all types of asanas and all levels of yoga students. It can:
- Help beginners learn basic poses
- guide advanced practitioners toward advanced poses.
- Enable aging and injured people to continue their practice
Since the initial publication of his successful book, A chair for yoga, the author has discovered many new and exciting ways of using the chair for yoga. This new book is an expanded, richer adaptation of the first book.
- It more than double the number of variations, while still keeping the original variations from A chair for yoga.
- It includes more than 600 photos - illustration how to preform each variation.
- It contains 8 new practice sequences, in addition to the one presented in A chair for yoga.